I’ve had friends
rave drool about our local Genghis Grill stop.
And after reading more about the “Build Your Own Bowl” concept, I can’t wait for the weekend to get here!
When you choose to dine at Genghis Grill,you’re basically choosing to order a Mongolian Stir-Fry dish that your tummy really wants…
from start to finish!
You choose what all goes into your bowl and right in front of your very eyes, it’s cooked and served to your table, steaming hot!
And no the options are not limited…
- Protein choices include calamari, crab, scallops, shrimp and ofcourse the regulars- beef, chicken, turkey, pork and sausage.
- Seasonings can be a mix of the 12 options available.
- Veggies…ooh you can go to town with the options! (Pineapples, snap peas, chestnuts, squash, stir-fr mixes)
- Sauce options may need guided choice decisions from the Stir-Fry Chef in charge (unfamiliar territory for many of us)
- Starch picks, include noodles, tortillas and rice
So, tell me…
What would go into your “Dream” Bowl if you sneaked out for a quick Genghis Grill treat this weekend?
* For more buzz…like Genghis Grill on Facebook. *
**EBMR Disclaimer: Energizer Bunnies’ Mommy Reports will receive G.C.s for sharing this post and is an affiliate of one or more banners/products you will see on this site. Regardless, all opinions expressed in this post are still 100% my own**