When you hear me say Lands’ End backpacks, your mind automatically races to find a corresponding word to describe what people have been saying about these.
After rummaging through a pile that includes words like Durability, Quality, Rugged, Practical, Trendy, Handy, Appropriate and Modern ...you realize you just can’t single out one word. That’s because a Lands’ End is just so much packed into a single backpack!
I know schools have begun but honestly this is still a great time to buy that backpack you’ve been eyeing for a while now.
Because most of the prices are being marked down.
you can grab yourself a fantastic deal for a fantastic backpack!
Take for instance the wheeled backpacks.
These originally retailed for 79 US$ a piece , but they’ve now been marked down to 49.99 US$ on most designs.
Here’s what I love about these…
1. The designs are versatile. (I can see my daughter using these for several grades and not tire of the design/pattern. )
2. Each backpack comes with a reinforced bottom (which means I won’t have to worry about drag scuffs at the bottom or gaping holes!)
3. The wheel-along feature is just what’s needed in today’s day and age when teachers seem to be sending home bulky journals and books…even in 1st grade!
4. The numerous pockets/compartments keep everything organized
5. The fabric is assured to be water-repellant
6. Each backpack even has a reflective trim, which helps on those dismal days or dark evenings (They thought of everything!) and
5. This definitely can be used as dottie’s carry along for our road-trips or flights. (The compact backpack definitely does hold a lot)
And here’s something else I love about Lands’ End products…the ability to have everything monogrammed to add that personal touch. (You can monogram your chidl’s backpack for an additional 6 US$. Isn’t that great?)
If you look at the overall picture, you’d see that the money being spent on a product that may be a little higher than what you’d buy at a regular retail store, is a worthwhile investment. As these backpacks last. They’re not the use one year, throw out the next sorts. Bunny girl’s backpacks
So tell me…if you were to go shopping right now, which backpack would you pick for your child?
Here’s what you need to do enter the Giveaway…
Use the Rafflecopter form provided below to enter this giveaway. Entries not recorded in the same will be disqualified.
**EBMR Disclaimer: Energizer Bunnies’ Mommy Reports received one or more of the products featured above for evaluation purposes and is an affiliate of one or more banners/products you will see on this site. Regardless, all opinions expressed in this post are still 100% my own**