It’s Saturday…September the 8th…
which means it’s National Clean Out Your Garage Day!
Ace Hardware and Quickie are joining The Lehigh Group, manufacturer of Crawford branded garage organization products, have partnered to ensure the 2012 program is the largest clean out campaign to date!
The day encourages people to get into their garages, throw out unnecessary junk, rearrange big shelves, bicycles etc, sweep through every square inch.
And basically make those garages cleaner…
Did you know that nearly four in 10 (39 percent) have tripped over an item in their garage?
Or that more than a quarter (27 percent) have hit an object when opening a vehicle door
And that 22 percent have accidentally hit something when parking?
And to ensure one of you keeps your garage organized all year round, here’s what’s up for grabs…
A Garage Organization Kit filled with the following items: (ARV $83.16)
- Crawford 16” Adjustable Storage Organizer: Designed for use anywhere in your home, garage, workshop, tool shed or basement, this system is great for hanging brooms, rakes and other lawn supplies.
- Crawford Sliding Spring Grip Organizer: Grips slide into position anywhere along the bar for maximum use. Guaranteed to never lose tension, the grips can hold hardware, garden tools, shovels and more.
- Quickie 2-in-1 Squeegee Pushbroom: This 2-in-1 pushbroom is designed for both indoor and outdoor use. Effortlessly sweep away dirt and debris or use the built-in professional-grade squeegee to push away excess water.
- ACE Multi-surface Pushbroom: This durable pushbroom is perfect for sweeping heavy debris, including caked-on dirt, gravel and construction materials.
- Lysol Sponges: Super absorbent and safe on most surfaces, these sponges can help tackle any tough mess.
Here’s what you need to do enter the Giveaway…
Use the Rafflecopter form provided below to enter this giveaway. Entries not recorded in the same will be disqualified.
**EBMR Disclaimer: Energizer Bunnies’ Mommy Reports received one or more of the products featured above for evaluation purposes and is an affiliate of one or more banners/products you will see on this site. Regardless, all opinions expressed in this post are still 100% my own**