When you hear the name Poler, your mind races to all things on-the-go, trendy, convenient and camping related.
Yes, they carry sleeping bags, tents, bags, accessories and now…Kids Napsacks!
These orange/black sleeping bags are perfect for those outdoor camping trips or backyard camp outs, planned with your kiddos.
- Size-wise they’re perfect to accommodate an average sized 5-9 year old. But my 2 year old is happy to cocoon himself in one even though two of him can fit in one Napsack!
- Not bulky but soft, light-weight, lightly cushioned and comfortable.
- Is basically a huge, roomy, anorak-styled gown, that can be draw-string shut or opened at the bottom. This is great for kids who don’t like the claustrophobic feel of regular sleeping bags. (The arms can be zippered out too!)
- You can also slip this on for additional cushioning for a child, if camping outdoors.
- It’s easy to slip on and off
- Can also be used around the home as your child’s new portable blanket-robe!
The great thing about the Napsack is it folds into a nice compact pillow sized roll. The perfect bolster for that car ride to your camping spot!
Yep! Napsack fun all around!!
Now if only I can get my kids out of their Napsacks for lunch. Hmmm…
One reader will win 1 Kids Napsack in either orange or black.
Here’s how you can win it:
Use the Rafflecopter form provided below to enter this giveaway. Entries not recorded in the same will be disqualified.
(If the form doesn’t load immediately, please wait for a few seconds or refresh the page. It should pull up right away! If you continue to face a problem please drop me a line. Thanks!)
**EBMR Disclaimer: I was sent the given product to help facilitate this feature. The feature has not been monetarily compensated and is based on the views and opinions of my family and/or self. Please note that the opinions reflected in this post have not been influenced by the sponsor in any way.**