The teenage years aren’t always a walk in the park. A low self esteem, unfortunately, is the reason for many teen issues.
And yes, awkward, crooked, teeth does happen to be one of those self esteem dampeners.
But the good news is there is a solution…Invisalign!
Surveys conducted have proven that straight teeth do have an edge over crooked…
I’ve never had braces growing up. A huge reason for that is not because I had perfectly aligned teeth…but because I couldn’t think of going through my teenage years with thick, shiny, brackets. It was bad enough I was overweight and had just got my first pair of glasses, so braces were definitely the last thing I wanted!
How I wish I was a teen today. With Invisalign you can say goodbye to those metal fences and say hello to…
- Practically invisible teeth aligners that are
- Removable and
- Super Comfortable!
- A series of clear, removable aligners are used, to gradually straighten teeth, without metal or wires.
- After detailed impressions are taken of the teeth, the company utilizes proprietary 3D computer imaging technology to map the patient’s complete treatment from start to finish.
- Patients wear each aligner for about two weeks. During this time, the aligners gradually move their teeth until they achieve the prescribed final position.
- Patients typically visit their doctor once every six weeks or so to ensure that treatment is progressing as planned, and to receive their next few sets of aligners.
- The average length of time a person undergoes this treatment is 1 year.
This coupon will be accepted by these Orthodontists.
This is definitely one investment you will not regret.
Your grin counts on it!
**EBMR Disclaimer: This post has been compensated by the sponsor and the information provided has been produced based on the resources shared.**