- You can function on three hours of sleep and do it all over again the next day.
- You clean that food smudge on your child’s face with your saliva.
- The thought of a poopy diaper does not gross you out any more.
- “The wheels on the bus” is the song that rings on in your head all morning.
- You don’t know who won the Oscars for best original music score but do know that the Fresh Beat Band has released their first CD.
- You happily finish a half chewed on sandwich
- You can skillfully change your baby’s diaper in the dark, on your lap or even while making your little one stand just because the thought of the germs on that public changing table gets to you.
- You’re excited to watch the Lorax because you don’t have to cover your child’s eyes or ears to censor anything!
- You spend 20 minutes dressing the kids to look all spiffy for church on Sunday morning and then realize you have less than 5 minutes left to throw on whatever is ironed. (And it doesn’t matter that you wore the same thing two weeks ago! Atleast it’s ironed, right?)
- You know who Lightening McQueen, Mater, Doc Hudson, Finn McMissile and Holly Shipwell are.
- You love going on vacation and staying in a hotel because YOU don’t have to do the beds, cook the meals or clean up!
- The sound of loud chatter, giggles and screams is comforting. Silence is worrying…unless ofcourse your child is asleep or older!
- A drool slobbered clumsy kiss and undisturbed minutes of cuddle time with a wriggling bundle of giggles means the world to you.